OT- shipping parts, BIG parts...

  I'm trying to mail out a bumper skin to another Fox owner, but this may or
may not happen now. I tried Mailboxes Etc. first as it was closest and after
going through thier regs (adding 4 inches to each side for packing), the
thing winds up being oversize on thier max area that they will ship
(amusingly the clerk asked if it could be broken down or folded....). UPS may
or may not be able to for the same reason, but they will ship if I have it
picked up at my place regardless of size. Anyone have some advice on this
looming fiasco?
I mean really, stuff like this gets mailed out everyday by places like UPS,
FedEx, USPS, right?

Carl
77rocco
89fox