[16v] Broke an injector. Question.

Hey guys,
	Yeah I know, not the end of the world..  But before I go and buy all new
injectors, I have a question.

	I was removing my injectors from my intake over the weekend, and one of
them popped out with such a vengeance that the little metal nub and lower
o-ring on the bottom flew off.

	Can I get a new one of those, or do I have to replace the whole injector?

	And if I have to replace the whole injector (which I don't mind, but
they're spotlessly clean so it's a shame), should I just do all of them at
once?  And should I bother with blueprinted injectors?

TIA!
Jason

1987 Scirocco 16v
1988 Mercedes 190E Sport Euro