Re: Driving school event in Parumph....... (short Novel)

Shawn C Meze wrote:

> Considering that the majority of the students had never been on a track
> (And the first few laps confirmed this) they learned very quickly and the
> event was a complete success when it came to safety. We had a great bunch
> of students. I was disappointed that none of them were from the list. We
> need to change that.

I would have been out there had I not had to be in Greenville SC for 4 days
last week, including the whole weekend.. lousy timing!!  I saw pics over
at the Potter's the other night.. really bummed me out that I missed it.

I'm definitely down for the next gig, whenever it may be.

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0