Re: Is this spare mount good?

Ummm...  let me answer my own question.  Yes, it's good; yes, you are
supposed to be able to get slight movement

How do I know?  Aside from Adirondack Mark confirming, I remember that in
'95, when I changed all my other mounts, I tried and tried and finally said
"screw it" and didn't do the pass side mount and threw it in my parts bin.
So 250-260k on that one mount - not bad.  Stupid, but impressive in a
VW-type of way.

-PK