UPDATE: Central NY GTG Jan 20th

OK.  Here's the poop.  Saturday at Carousel Mall In Syracuse at 3:00 pm.  The weather is looking a little iffy, but hope for the best.  The gathering is in the "rear" of the mall behind the main entrance under the Carousel.  Go the the back of the log there.
I don't know if I can make this one.  The Jetta has developed a very worrisome whine/clunk that is threatening to turn in Transmission Fragmentation Syndrome (TFS to anyone with a 02A tranny) and the 'rocco is in a million little pieces in the garage.  I will do my best...

Marc
95 Jetta GLX
81 'rocco S (under the knife)