Re: TT exhaust? How loud.

Brian,

I'm using a TT racing downpipe, stainless 2 1/4" center, and a Superspint
muffler on my 2.0 16v. No cat. It has a nice deep idle, not too bad cruising,
and has an absolutely wonderful sound when I put my foot in it. Turns heads
and is not offensive like those weed wacker asian imports. No trouble with the
law either.

Dave
88 TT2.0 16v