Re: TT exhaust? How loud.

I just put one on my 88 16v.  It's not too bad, though it's noticably louder than stock, particularly at wide open throttle.
It's not buzzy, though, and that makes me happy.

Rusty 88 16v

>>> Brian McGarvey <brianm@zbt62.eastnet.gatech.edu> 01/16/01 13:45 PM >>>
I was just wondering how loud the TT exhausts are?

For frame of reference. I had a Mk1 w/ stock and the car rattled more than
the exhaust made noise.

I am assuming that it is going to between these two extremes.

I have 1991 Honda VFR750F Motorcycle that makes my ears ring. 1.75" 4 into
2 into 1 Two Brothers Full on race pipe. It is louder than some harleys
when I'm getting in it. @8K-10K RPM.

thanks.