Scirocco.org is a club/ND 2001

Lets show these monkies we mean business and beat thier asses again this
year! Uh oh...I sound like Collins!

Scirocco.org is a club in every sense of the word and in every way other
clubs are not. Our culb name is the same as our website, the same as our
cars. If its that big of a deal we can change the name to
www.weareaclubscirocco.org.

We don't have the members who slam other "clubs" due to their own ignorance.
Nor do we have our girlfriends pimping our club. We don't pay dues because
our events (see below) are self sponsored, "ill bring the beer, you bring
your cars". We don't have a newsletter, we have a email list which averages
200+ posts a day from 200+ members worldwide. We don't regulate what our
members do to their cars...its a Scirocco, its a VW, you like beer...you're
in. Our members are not limited to organizing event in the clubs name only.
Currently members are organizing a show and a track day here in the NW not
limited to Sciroccos.

Things we do. We here in the NW alone have two meets and three events a
month, year round. Again here in the NW we have 3-5 cruises a year in excess
of 210miles round trip with 15+cars. In the past 3 months in the NW we have
had two tech days with 6+ cars in attendance, a dyno day with the NW Corrado
"Club" which had 17 cars, 7 meetings, four of which to welcome out of town
members/new members. Our NW Only-Scirocco List has 48 members currently.
This is just the NW mind you. Our CA members have cruises and get togethers
as well, in fact a number of us NWsters have driven 12+hours to go them. We
recently had a detail day which drew members from 3+hours away here in
Seattle. Our Midwest members hold an annual meet in excess or 30 cars, which
draws listers from as far away as NY, Canada, CO, TX, FL, GA, CA and so on.
This year the Ohio meet should gather 40+ cars this year with a caravan
coming from here on the west coast (42hrs driving). On the east coast there
are meets, dyno days, and cruises as well. Oh...and we do have stickers, one
version four colors as well as hats and t-shirts.

Speaking of ND last year, we had cars from GA, IA, CO, Canada, OR, WA, NM,
etc etc. This year we hope to be bigger. We are a club for all the right
reasons, VWs and good friends. And that is why we DID have the most cars
last year and that is why we deserved what we won.

Volkswagen is THE club, if you dont feel the same way buy a Honda and be in
the "special" club.