more info - ND show

Pasted in from a post by Michelle of ND at VWVortex... SoCal'ers take note,
as well as Jim and Daun (if you plan on doing same gig as last year) - Max
Power magazine is leading a caravan up from SoCal!  Hmmm...

Should we recommend a Mk1 & Mk2 Scirocco class??

* * * * * *
Thanks to all of you above who replied to Tim - here are just a few more
details, but watch the web site daily for more as we make decisions and set
details.... I am working on the location right now, and if all goes as I
plan, we will be able to accomodate an almost unlimited number of cars this
year!

Car classes are being determined by a committee, so any suggestions you would
like me to bring forward are welcome, but needed asap. Please email me at
michelle@newdimensions.com with the class or classes you would like to see
added. I know so far that we are adding the Audi classes split up this year
as well as seperate classes for Golf and Jetta. But keep in mind, there are
only so many we can afford to have, and since this is a charity event, well,
we'd like people to feel good knowing they helped a worthy cause regardless
of the classes or if they placed with a trophy. We are again having the club
award for clubs with the most participants entered in the show, also adding
furthest distance driven, best daily driver and best stock awards. We will
again have the RC car races, so get 'em ready!

Other details include that the Saturday event is the Max Power (one of our
major sponsor this year) drive from So Cal, leading into the bay area drive/
cruise and BBQ. I believe that Tom F. of http://www.sfbavw.com will be
heading up the Sat events with the Max Power crew once they get to the bay
area.

The biggest change this year is the One Day Sale is going to be Saturday
afternoon into the early evening to accomodate all thsoe who want to get
last minute things for their cars, as well as to make it easier for
everyone to be able to attend the show (show their cars) and get to the
sale. We are hoping to be able to stay open late Friday evening the 18th
as well for anyone coming in to town Friday evening.

I'm still working on getting a host hotel again this year, so if any of you
have connections to the hotel industry or a hotel in SJ, let me know.

Anyone have a great drawing or idea for the T-shirt? It should include VW
as well as Audi. Email me a pic if you can!  We'd love to see your ideas!

Thanks for your time and hope to see lots of you there! I know I can't wait!

Michelle Krajewski
New Dimensions
michelle@newdimensions www.newdimensions.com

--