Re: Slegato differences

 Well, since I own one, I guess I can tell you.  The differences are all
cosmetic. Mine's blue though.  The badges on the fenders are the same
Karmann badges on the B-pillar of a regular 'roc.

BTW, did you see it in Canada or the US?  They're a Canada-only car.

Marie

  Can anyone tell me what are the differences between the Slegato and the
regular 8v Scirocco?

  there was a red mkii rocco parked right in front of my work tonight, so I
was staring at it all night.  It had a 16V bodykit, but the antenna was in
the fender, wheels were like GTi wheels, but with red instead of black, Red
Cloth seats inside and some sort of rectangle shaped badge on the front
fenders (not a wolfsburg badge).  It also had a bunch of spots of primer and
some ugly stickers.....one that said Volkl that filled the whole passenger
side of the car.

  I was thinking of leaving a note for the owner in case he wanted to sell
it, but I had no place to put the note, because just before I left work
(here's the funny part) the wipers started moving on intermittent......no
one came to the car........they just started going on their
own........WTF???  anyone ever had this happen???