Re: Slegato differences

  I was thinking of leaving a note for the owner in case he wanted to sell
it, but I had no place to put the note, because just before I left work
(here's the funny part) the wipers started moving on intermittent......no
one came to the car........they just started going on their
own........WTF???  anyone ever had this happen???

  welll.... my old '81 convertible rabbit did the same thing with the
wipers. That car was full of electrical demons. The wipers would come on as
they pleased but when I really needed them to work, I'd turn them on
and....nothing.

  Turned out all the connectors in the fusebox had melted (!) thus causing
all sorts of strange shit to happen.

  Marie