Replacement Seat Belts - Inc the Rear Three Point was: For you MkI racers...

Brian Honnold wrote:

>... Lo and Behold, there is a
> threaded fitting back there perfect for installing a harness belt or childs
> car seat upper leash.
>
> I don't know if these were standard or not on all the MkI's, but obviosly
> the cars were designed to have shoulder belts in the back seat.  Wonder why
> we didnt' get those here in the US.
>
> Brian H

I know TRW is an OEM for the later cars seat belts (out of Brazzzzil of
all places) but I was wondering how one might replace the seat belts
with as good or better OEM stuff. Of course the rears would get shoulder
belts.

The way I drive I'd like the added safety.

TBerk