RE: GT2 - a few more pics

Hi,

When I was tearing apart my '87 16v for my 16v conversion
I also found the rear 3point seatbelts and thought that
it would be a nice modification. But after a little
more investigating I found out that the rear belts are
exactly the same as front belts.

I also found that under the leather on C-pillar and boot
are all neccesery mounting points, so it was an plug'n'play upgrade to get them in, so if you like it then juat get a
set of original belts and just screw then into their place! :)

> Nice seatbelts, too, Dirk.  I'm still in the market if you ever find
> some... (That aren't attatched to a gourgeous specimen of a car like those
> are, that is... :) )
> > www.GT-2.de/GT2.htm

Lauri!
'84 1.8 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added nothing new to my site!