Re: GT2 - a few more pics

Oh my God, I think I'm in love.

Don't anybody tell my '84 though, or she'll get jealous and that will be
the end of me.

Nice seatbelts, too, Dirk.  I'm still in the market if you ever find
some... (That aren't attatched to a gourgeous specimen of a car like those
are, that is... :) )

...Drew (84 Wolfsburg Edition who is feeling inadequate in a faded red
dress with a few moth holes, but otherwise enjoys very good health)

On Sat, 13 Jan 2001, Dirk Schneider wrote:

> Hello,
>
> as the sun came out today I added a few pics
> of the Scirocco GT II.
>
> www.GT-2.de/GT2.htm
>

> Greets and have a great weekend !
> Dirk

Drew MacPherson, Network Analyst, University of Guelph

drew@dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca           |  visit the Massey-Harris page:
http://dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca/~drew   |  http://m-h.cs.uoguelph.ca