From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org [mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Shannon Fenton
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2001 7:23 AM
To: VWMikeLVW@aol.com; desinor@sympatico.ca
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: Whatever......

Hey...I like Star Trek dammit! My dad being the fruitcake that he is, has for years contemplated build a contraption like the one shown. He wants his to be able throw cars. There was a TV show on awhile back where they had one large enough to throw a grand piano almost a 1/4 mile! Wouldnt it be cool to fling a Ford Fiesta!!! But then again Im from the midwest, land of potato cannons and home made napalm for fun!

Shut up Hoonole'

Shannon Fenton
Telecom Resource Management
Desk 206.266.6736