On the road again, Comparision to TDI

Well, the Rocc (87 16V) is finally off the hoist with the new rotors all =
round
to stop the new 2L engine. Bought in Sept, have driven it twice (once on =
the
original (bad crank) engine, I'd like to say the plan was for a swap, but=

no...) Anyway, shifting from the TDI daily driver to the Rocc takes me ab=
out
10 mins (have to keep repeating "rev the snot out of it...")- the TDI cut=
s out
at 4000 rpm just about where the Rocc gets fun. Bought it for hubby to ra=
ce
and HE finally got to drive it - can't get him out of it!!Way too much fu=
n,
how do you folks have licences, just lock me up now ! Can't wait to get a=
ll
that go fast stuff that's on order into it, we'll really fly (better save=
 up
for tickets...)
My guess is it's as much fun as you can have for a few thousand bucks!