Re: Scirocco for sale to list.

>Unlike many other notifications sent to the list I have discoverd a
>scirocco for sale and it is mine.  Too many performance enhancements
>to list, the latest being a H&R full coilover suspension.  Not
>perfect but a really tastefully modified 80 S.  New car needs the
>stable.  Also, no time to keep up with all the vehicles.  I am
>looking for 3000 USD.  Car is located in Cincinnati OH.  May be able
>to arrange transport.  I travel for work and can be hard to contact
>so e-mail is excellent or I can be reached at my home number on
>weekends at 513 871 4153 to discuss in further detail.  I really
>want this car to go to the right owner or I'll have to keep it.
>This weekend I won't be around much but sunday would be your best
>bet.  Thanks.

There are a few more pictures of Sean's car on Scirocco.org, under the
cincy 2000 pictures section.  (Click the mailing list icon off the
front page, then the cincy photos).  Also, check out the Dyno day pages
I finally put up. :)

later!

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net