Re: Scirocco for sale to list.

--- Sean Roemele <sroemele@excelonline.com> wrote:
Car is located in Cincinnati OH.
> May be able to arrange transport.  I travel for work and
> can be hard to contact so e-mail is excellent or I can be
> reached at my home number on weekends at 513 871 4153 to
> discuss in further detail.

List -

Some of you may have seen this car at Cincy this past year,
it's an extremely clean and nicely modified car.

Of course, I don't need another black '80 S - but I would
be willing to help facilitate any list member's acquisition
of it.  (No, don't ask me for a loan, sheesh!)

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
'91 Passat
"The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat." - Lily Tomlin