FW: Komposit shift linkage kit

Ok guys,
Here is some info on the Komposit kit.
It is pricey compared to doing it yourself, or the TSR setup.
Looks like good quality though.

<http://hometown.aol.com/bfdeihl/myhomepage/auto.html
<http://hometown.aol.com/bfdeihl/myhomepage/auto.html> >

<http://www.komposit.net/vwaccessories.htm
<http://www.komposit.net/vwaccessories.htm> >

Randy B
81 (Mars) Scirocco S - Techtonics Tuning 1847cc 8V
81 (Cosmos) Scirocco S - future Oettinger 16V project
87 Jetta GLI 16V - daily driver