RE: Militec-1 additive

I don't know if it gives the stuff more credibility, but the reason I
started looking on the web for this stuff is I ran across a fax we got here
at work a few years ago from our sister company in Japan.  It was an
explanation that Militec-1 was developed in conjunction with the US Navy and
NASA to solve some problems that occurred on nuclear subs.  Because of its
defense application, the Pentagon restricted its general sale for 5 years
after its development.  It went on the market for non-military applications
in the US in 1990.

I don't know where they got this information, but based on their reputation,
I assume it's legitimate.

Aaron
'82 Scirocco
'70 Beetle