Re: Audio gurus: help (long)

  From the specs on those pages, the unit already can drive each of the
front and rear speakers.

  The subwoofer output will need an amplifier.

  So, you can drive the front and rear speakers directly from the head
unit. Feed the subwoofer output to the amp you were using previously,
and use that amp to power ths subwoofer.

  That will make a wicked system. Hope you will have enough power left
to move the car :-)

	Jean-Claude
	84 8v (in hibernation)
	96 Jetta GLS