Re: Importing a car for "Show or Display"

On this same note, exactly what years were the Rallye Golf produced? '88 is
listed as a year with no importation problems, but I can't see there being
any real problems since they're all basically the same. I figure I'd have to
swap the windshield, bumpers, and possibly the headlights...but since H4's
are legal in my state, I'm not sure. In any case, all the mods would just be
temporary until it is inspected and then all the European parts would go
right back on =)

Mike
http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel
'84-Arkay Turbo Rabbit GTI
'84-Rabbit GTI - uh.....
'77-Rabbit - project
'80-Scirocco S - (um... to be:1.9L crossflow, turbo, 6 speed, widebody?)