RE: Coolant Loss - and my weekend projects

My 16v has a 'slight' coolant leak at the back of the engine.  For a long
time I had to occasionally top it off... without any hint as to why.  Then
one day I was looking at the back of the engine and noticed a dry green
stain around one of the little coolant hoses.  Not much bigger than 1/2"
Dia. hose. It is close enough to the exhaust that it evaporates long before
I ever see any on the ground...

Not Sure if you have the same leak but it's something to look for.

Other News...

I pulled the instrument cluster this weekend because the odometer quit
working. Pulled it out and took it apart to figure out that everything in
the cluster was kosher.  Then I had the bright idea to replace  all the
light bulbs in the cluster while i had it out. Drove to the parts store to
replace them without the cluster in place and notice that the speedo cable
wasn't turning as I drove... SO THAT'S WHAT IT IS!
And I remember having to reset the O2 sensor in the box on the fire
wall...so, it's turning going into the box but not coming out... AHA! :)

Got the new bulbs, took them home... noticed a slight difference... a little
modification to the bulbs and managed to get them installed.  Now my
non-working speedo is brightly lit!  Yeah!

I pulled the factory stereo out to figure out why the rear speakers weren't
working... noticed 3 wires had been cut right at the harness end that plugs
into the stereo.  damnit!

Anyone have a wiring harness for the stereo for an 87 16v? How about a Power
window switch for the passenger side?