RE: '81 stuff/info needed, and an exciting eBay item

Nate you forgot to mention what it was. 8P

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=540189288
&r=0&t=0>
Scirocco 16V FS on E-bay. - NEEDS WORK.

Yum yum, looks like a good parts car for a Mk1, too bad it ain't in NorCal,
I'd park it right next to my 87 16V. :-)
GL whoever bids on it.

Randy B
81 (Mars) Scirocco S - Techtonics Tuning 1847cc 8V
81 (Cosmos) Scirocco S - future Oettinger 16V project
87 Scirocco 16V - parts car for Cosmos :-)
87 Jetta GLI 16V - daily driver