schrick 260/276 cams on ebay, NOW, ends in 53 min.

FYI

I am not selling them, nor do I want them, but the current price is
$470.  Auction ends in 53 min.  These are new.  I actually spoke with
the guy a month or so ago.  He was trying to sell them on Jwelty's,
but I guess no one bought them.  I can't remember why he is selling
them.

Velocity sells them for $700.

IN NO WAY AM I ENDORSING THIS SALE.  I don't know the guy, just
wanted to pass the info on if anyone is looking for this set of cams.

Victor