Re: Fw: 1981 Scirocco for sale in California

Kevin Collins wrote:

> Some dude "Alan" wrote:
>
> > At least here in California, you don't see other Scirocco's that look
> > anything like as nice as this one.  Unfortunately, I think it's worth more
> > in Europe - where they appreciate great little cars like this more than in
> > the U.S.
>
> Obviously this guy was nowhere near ND last May!  There were more sweet Mk1's
> in one place than he may realize even exist in the state..  :D
>
> Yo Tosha!  Fire this guy up, this thing would look good on you!
>
> --
> Kevin Collins

Not a bad idea. Heh heh heh. He just don't know, do he?

Shoot, just last week I was heading into the Laser Disk rental shop (El
Camino & San Antonio, across from Tower) and I saw this 78 Champagne
Edition with SCAA Autocross sticker on it.

Guy turn out to be a mutual acquaintance of some of the A1 Scirocco
folks (Randy knows this guy) - SciroccoMan.

He is thinking of migrating to Porsches and is looking to sell the Mk1
with it's beefy suspension and souped up engine. (Sheesh, He broke it
all down to me and I'm forgetting specs. <sigh> Getting Old.    :)

Oh, His name is Sean. (Spelled funny, right Shawn?)

<mailto:sciroccoman70@hotmail.com>

I'll see what I can find out about the Red one, the white one is already
turned out to Race but I'm not.

TBerk