Re: Coolant Loss

   I agree with Randy and Mike's checks, especially check to see if your oil
is foamy (looks like instant hot cocoa) or has the level risen according to
coolant loss?
  [ Pause while I flashback to dislodging a piston from it's cylinder in a
Jaguar 12-cyl...gah!]
  Another approach, does your car have AC? If so and the heater core is
leaking, then you would find coolant dripping about the middle of the car,
near the tunnel. Look under there, then check the motor. As soon as possible!

Carl
77rocco
89fox