Another Audi 2.0 conversion question

Wahoo, my engine arrived today! I am looking at the differences between it and my 1.6 and I find myself with more questions.
OK, for those of you who have done this conversion ( I am converting a mk1 ) and who have kept the Audi head and intake, what do you do about the 5th injector? Do I want to plug that hole or is there some way in which I could use it? If I keep the Audi stuff, do I need to change the throttle body for a VW version? (the Audi throttle body has a bunch of extra stuff on it that I don't have on my 1.6)
Thanks,
Todd