Re: Engine Stand Alternatives?

I have to agree with Mike, sounds like more trouble than it's worth.

As an alternative to my engine stand wows I have my 2.0L on a pallet that I added a few 2x4's for it to nestle into and then put some universal furniture wheels onto so I can roll it around, but it's not so hot to work on cause it's at floor level. My other two engines are on stands now and I really like the amount of space they save because I can pile loads of stuff around the base. The "foot signiture" of the stand itself is quite small and I have engines sweezed into nooks and crannys.

David G.

1981 "S"

1980 (wide body 2.0l 16v)