Re: Bosch Silbers good?

The 3-electrode Bosch (F6DTC) are copper as are their 8v counterparts
(W7DTC).  Silver would be the best conductor used in plugs with platinum
being at the bottom of the ladder.  The only "good" thing about platinums
is their longevity.  They foul easily on less that clean running engines
and the tips, being so small, can be damaged if proper care is not used.

I run the F6DTC's in my 16v because the NGK's I had originally, seperated
at the base of the ceramic and left me with a "remove the head" job just
to change the plugs.

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v/