Re: fly wheel

The A-3 4cyl. VW's come with a 210mm flywheel so that should help you
widen your search.  Velocity is the major tuner that stands out in my
mind for lightened flywheels.  Last time I checked, they sold for $128.00
+ $60.00 core...good thing I have a local source now.  ~$85.00 gets me
one balanced, lightened, and resurfaced and they're only 10min. away.

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v/