fly wheel

I have another question for you guys about my upcoming engine transplant. I am going to be upgrading my clutch in my mk1 when I upgrade the engine to a 2.0. I am keeping the original tranny. I want to use the 210mm 8v clutch disk with the 16v pressure plate. I will need a new flywheel, but I don't know where to source the bigger flywheel. What cars run this size flywheel? If I where to upgrade to a lightened flywheel, are there any good ones for cheap? Oh, also, to all those who have answered my previous questions; Thanks, you've been a big help.
Thanks,
Todd