Re: Bosch Silbers good?

When did that happen?  Is there some new formula that allows Bosch
platinums to burn hotter, work better than they used to, or do they come
with a brush so that little cheeky monkey in my crank case can clean 'em
daily?  I'm glad their working for you but I can honestly say that I've
NEVER heard anyone praise platinums for their cleanliness.

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v/