Re: It just stops!

Water in the Fuel Pump Relay.  This happened to me after a new windshield was
installed (and it leaked more than the old one, which had a hole in it!).
Water seeped down, and actually went inside the relay housing.  The relay
worked while actually filled with water, but eventually whenever my car was
going uphill, it would stop.  I just took the case off, re soldered some of
the solder points, cleaned and sealed the relay housing with silicon.  Also
fixed the windshield problem!

Just a though
Ben
86 8v