Re: letter to VWoA fwd:about show support

--- Kevin Collins <kcollins1@socal.rr.com> wrote:
though reading between the
> lines, I think the
> poor guy just wants a nice VW event near VWoA HQ, so I'm
> guessing he's from
> near Detroit..  ;D

Yes, he is...

> Hey, Cincy ain't too far away!  And the Cincy event has
> GOT to be better than
> any sissy Mk3/Mk4/NB-infested "Fest" event any day!

It is, at least IMHO, though I'm a little biased. ;)  Steve
*was* here for Cincy 2000 too.  Comin' back again this year
Steve?

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
'91 Passat
"The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat." - Lily Tomlin