Re: NR (non-roc): 87 GLi dash for sale

I've been shipping out a few parts recently from my wrecked 16V Scirocco
and have been finding that UPS is cheaper than USPS on most items,
especially bigger items.  For a dashboard, I would think UPS will be
cheaper.  UPS will provide a tracking number and you go to their website
during the duration of the shipment and see where the item is.  With
USPS, you never know where the item is until it gets there.  If it makes
it, that is.

Mike
87 Scirocco 16V <--finally! looks so good in silver!
88 Scirocco 16V <--in the garage getting slowly torn apart
82 Scirocco 8V <--roofless - stored in NY at the moment
82 Rabbit 2.0T <--Techtonics/Callaway Stage III convertible sleeper
97 Jetta GLX VR6 <--for sale (northern Utah - $13,700)