letter to VWoA fwd:about show support

I don't really understand why warm weather states get VW sponsored shows, yet
the VWoA World Headquarters has NOTHING.  Yes, shows are held in your parking
lot by stuggling clubs that you give little support to, but other than using
your toilet, there is no official VW presents.  I find that extremely weird.
Is that how it is done in Germany?

The big VW show should be in the Motor City.  Your sales are rising, despite
the trend for other auto manufactures.  Why wouldn't the biggest VW event be
at the headquarters located in the Motor City?