Update on CIS problems....Now no spark!

OK,...quick question here.  There is a part of the  wiring harness that
contains three wires which go to the coil.  One wire is red/black stripe,
one is white/violet stripe, and one is black.  Plus you have the green wire
coming from the condenser? on the distributor.  Right now this is how they
are hooked up...the red/black wire and the green wire are going to #1 -
and white/violet and black wire are going to the #15 +........is this
correct?  I won't even get into the points thing since I can hardly describe
what I see under the distributor cap.   I haven't ever played with points so
I really don't know what to be looking for .....good or bad.
Thanks again,
Chris