door lock re-keying

I got my scirocco with the passenger side lock bored out of the door handle. I just cant unlock it from the outside and it makes it inconvenient for opening the door for my lady..hehe..i mean wife.

So I went to the junk yard and got another one. I just can't figure out how to make this new lock open with my old key. Is there a simple way? Do I have to take out one of my other locks to match them up? Any help is appreciated as always.

Bobby G

87' 16V