Re: SCIROCCO ONLY Now even more off topic, but kinda funny...

Racing from girl perspective...

Top 10 Reasons Why Racing is Better Than Sex

10. It is socially acceptable to race while others watch.
9. During a real hot lap, if you call your car the wrong name, it will still
finish the race.
8. Cars with small engines often outperform big engines.
7. You don't have to sit through dinner and a show before you race.
6. Your race car won't leave you if you drive another car.
5. You can drive hard, right from the start.
4. You and your car always finish at the same time.
3. You always know where to put your hands.
2. Your car will never stop running just because you forgot the day you
bought it.
1. The crowd cheers when you finish first.

I got it from Corrado List what got it from VWVortex.
http://forums.vwvortex.com/vwbb/Forum29/HTML/002710.html

BTW, its written by a girl!!

Lauri!
'84 1.8 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added something new to my site!