Re: SCIROCCO ONLY

Figured I'd better put my 2 cents in.  I actually have a hard time getting
any kind of worthwhile information from anywhere else since my car is a
hybrid.  I have a 77 Rabbit with 88 Scirocco 16v motor, trans, knuckles,
axles, entire wiring harness, front brakes, rear brakes, master, booster,
etc. etc. etc.  I have aftermarket suspension/swaybars/stressbars/etc.  I
did the 2.0L swap (out of a 93 Passat) and plan on doing the motronic swap
soon (within a couple months).  Now since my car is a Rabbit, should I sign
off the list?  It is basically a Scirocco 16v with a Rabbit disguise.  I try
to make my questions general so that people who do think that this should be
a Scirocco Only list don't send me complaints.  Here is a question!  What is
the topic of a majority of the posts on this list?  Swapping!!  Since I
swapped scirocco parts into my Rabbit there isn't a whole lot of places I
can go to get information on my car since it has all scirocco parts in it.
I understand all this other crap that doesn't need to be on the list but,
believe me, and you may already know this, but I have been on the list for
quite some time and haven't seen a whole lot changed just because someone
complained.  The answer to this?  The same answer for all the other
complaints.  The DELETE button!!!  HTH!!!

Dave
77 Rabbit 2.0L 16v