my Roc got crunched!

I let my girlfriend drive the rocco home in snow today. I needed my truck to
do some other things after work. At lunchtime she dropped off my truck and
got the rocco then went home. About 25 minutes later I get a call..."I
wrecked the scirocco." She hit some ice in a curve and slid into a cinder
block wall at about 20 MPH. The wall had some damage done, big crack and
some blocks were pushed about an inch. My scirocco got crunched...the front
left corner hit first, bounced away from the wall and then the  back left
corner spun around then hit the wall. My rocco is completely driveable, no
pulling to either side, no new noises, so it appears that the damage is
completely cosmetic.

I don't know exactly how bad the damage is because I haven't had the heart
to really take a look at it in detail. I do know that I'm going to need some
parts...front left turn signal, left tail light assembly, front left fender,
front bumper, left outside mirror, maybe the hood and rear bumper. I will
update when I take a look at the car after I spray some anti-rust chemicals
on the bare metal spots (can't have rust, rust is bad).

My girlfriend was not hurt except where the seatbelt contacts the
shoulder...she has a big bruise. She was very shaken and upset...I look at
it this way, now I have an excuse to get it painted a new color!

...I know I'm going to be begging everyone on the list for parts!   = )

adam l
86 8v scirocco (crunched but nowhere near dead)