Re: [Tech] Gear Oil Smell

Ideally, that is what I want to do.  Reality states, however, that for time
purposes (and the fact it's just a nasty winter) that I do this.  I would
really like to be able to afford (financially and time-wise) a rebuild from
BSI (can get a 9A w/ bolt kit done for $498).  But this looks like it will
be a roll of the dice kind of thing.  If I lose, then I really learn
something the hard way (I will admit it to the List, of course, for due
compensation).  This is a back-up work vehicle currently located in another
state, which limits my ability to work on it.  Thus, a tranny swap (rebuilt
+ new clutch) is kinda outta the question at this point.  Besides, I have
over $1,000 new parts I am installing on this BITCH.  Sorry, that is how I
am feeling about this car at the moment.

In reality (nice weather & financial surplus, which is really *non-reality*
for me), I am just ga-ga over my 3 baby rocs.

-PK