Re: [Tech] Gear Oil Smell

Depending on your budget limitations and need to drive the car, it may not
be a bad idea to yank the whole thing.  That way you could get all the seals
in the transmixer, and even have it fully rebuilt.  It would suck to bust
ass on the flange seals and then have something else start leaking 10k
later.

Joe