Re: head ready after 7 months!

Kevin,
        welli'm not too sure about the yellowing over time, but i do have a
powdercoating kit. i've done some work for people on the list, but whatever
you decide to do, remeber that powdercoat is a Bitch to get all the way off.
you might end up ruining your finnish if in fact you do have to remove it
from the parts. just my thoughts...
-alan
In a message dated 1/4/2001 8:23:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,