More on: Going to Holland

HREF="http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel">http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel</A>
> '84-Arkay Turbo Rabbit GTI
> '84-Rabbit GTI - uh.....
> '77-Rabbit - project
> '80-Scirocco S - (um... to be:1.9L crossflow, turbo,
> 6 speed, widebody?)

Okay, I'll look into 50mm intakes,  European
headlights, fog light switches, Eurocurved
distributors (8v) Eurolean turn signals (What's with
those?) and tail lights, plus Euro intake cams for the
16v. Is all this stuff only available in Europe? Just
hoping the US dollar might do better over there.

=====
Jorel Jackson
1987 16v & 1985 8v Sciroccos
2000 Neon ES