Re: head ready after 7 months!

>Question regarding my polished 50mm & valve cover - what do you guys
>recommend (if anything) to take care of them?  I had one suggestion of
>possibly clear powdercoating them.  Was told this stuff used to yellow but
>works pretty good nowadays.  Or do I just leave them as-is and wipe down
>on occasion?
>
>--
>Kevin Collins

I coated mine with high temp clear spray.  It dulled the finish
slightly, but it hasn't changed in years.  I figured it was better then
having it oxidize and get really dull over time.  Maybe you could
keep up with it by wiping...up to you though.

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net