head ready after 7 months!

Made a pit stop by Ron Wood's place this afternoon to check on my head being
done by Collin of TT.. this process was started last JUNE and still ain't
done.. anyways Ron informs me that he had just spoken to Collin and that he
will be done this coming Sunday!  Woo-hoo!

Question regarding my polished 50mm & valve cover - what do you guys
recommend (if anything) to take care of them?  I had one suggestion of
possibly clear powdercoating them.  Was told this stuff used to yellow but
works pretty good nowadays.  Or do I just leave them as-is and wipe down
on occasion?

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0