Re:Golf 16v muffler on a 8v rocco

Hey List,

I have just received an original Golf Mkii 16v back muffler for a 1.8 engine.  I
am thinking of fitting it into my 82 1.6 8v Rocco.  Apart from whether it can
physically fit into the undercarriage,  does anyone know if I might face
additional problems by doing so?  The rest of my exhaust system is original
stock standard 4-2-1.

All I can say about the MKii 16v muffler is that it is 'fierce' ! - jet black,
oval shaped chamber with two diagonal outlets - MAN!!!

James