Re: SCIROCCO ONLY

>This is a Scirocco list mail thing.  The web is full of VW related BS.
>PLEASE only post scirocco info.  We don't care about TT's, A2,A3 or
anything
>else.  THIS IS SCIROCCO ONLY.

A lot of these other cars use the same parts and have the same problems as
our sciroccos.  for instance, I posted yesterday about my friend's '92 Jetta
and her charging and rad fan problems.  These exact same problems pertain to
sciroccos as well because they use basically the same parts.  ALSO, many of
us scirocco owners have parts from these other vws and audis on their
scirocco (audi, and A3 vw engine blocks come to mind, among many other
parts)

And lastly, this list is the best resource I have come across for technical
advise.  I would not hesitate to ask any question about vw/audi cars to this
list, just because the knowledge and technical skills that our listmembers
have to offer.  I have been helped many times by listmembers and I'm not
going to stop posting relevant posts, even though they may not be for my
scirocco.

Casey
84 Roc
83 Audi